Monday, August 24, 2009

Blue Monday




I LOVE BLUE!
..Most every shade of blue from soft powdery blue to the deepest of navy blues! One of my most favorite is found in this Plumbago blossom photo taken in Panama City,Florida back in May.

The early morning was extremely humid.The blossom,which undulated by a gentle breeze in and out of the sunshine,was wrapped around a deep blue porcelain birdbath...this created the fuzzy , shimmery effect..

This colorful blossom photo landed me an Approver's Choice Award at Weather Underground WeatherPhotos!

8 comments:

  1. Colorado Lady..
    nothing compares to Texas Bluebonnets!!!
    heavenly color..heavenly aroma!
    They are in a class all by themselves!
    thanks for stopping by..
    want a glass of iced tea?..
    switched from morning coffee to iced tea!
    ♥ smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you won an award for it Lou. It's a beauty. I too love Plumbago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! I love the color blue, also. It's always been my favorite. I meant to get some Plumbago but just didn't get to the nursery when I should have. This picture is well deserving of an AC! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou, Welcome to Bloggerville and thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment.

    I also love plumbago, but there is nothing prettier than Texas Bluebonnets.

    Look forward to visiting with you again,

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete