Thursday, August 27, 2009

By George, I've Found A home for Lady ~M~

"Classic Georgian,in the Park Hill Neighborhood, currently on the market for a MERE $1,899,000.00.

The gracious home is is situated on a spectacular 15,600 square feet lot in Park Hill. This classic home with original light fixtures and beautifully maintained wood moldings. Three floors of warm, light filled rooms full of charm and character. In addition, there is a finished basement and a studio apartment above the garage with a bedroom and bath that could easily be turned into guest quarters."



Denver Historic Neighborhoods

East Denver, Including Park Hill, Montclair,Hilltop, and Lowry, is a relatively prosperous and largely residential area through which the park and parkway system provides a touring route.
East 17th Avenue Pkwy., East 6th Avenue Pkwy, Montview Blvd, and Clermont,Forest, Monaco and Richthofen Parkways are inteconnected greenways lined by many fine homes reflecting popular architectural styles of the past 100 years.Richtofen Parkway leads to Montclair, an 1885 suburban town in which much infill, annexed to Denver in 1902. this heterogenous district resembles a catalog of residential styles from the 1880's to the 1990's. Two historic districts on what was, until 1994,Lowry Air Force Base commemorate the tremendous impact of the military upon Denver's development.

7 comments:

  1. Lou, I think that I will buy that house! On second thought, it is too cold in Denver. Seriously, it is a beautiful home.
    With your blog, you are making Denver come alive for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria..
    It is my hope to introduce all things I find positive here in this youthful, clean and green city.
    If I were a snow lover, Denver would be right on target as having it all..well except for beaches!
    ♥smiles..
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Lady ~M~ would be happy there if she can bring her beach and pretty blue/green water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My what a beautiful place. I really like seeing historic homes and neighborhoods. I'm enjoying getting to see Denver thru your eyes Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful home. I could see myself very happy there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies..
    1..Dy..if Lady M could afford the house, I'm sure she could also have the means of access to her beautiful blue green waters and beach!
    2 Susie.. I've many more for your enjoyment in the days to come.. wait until the holidays..what beauties one and all!
    3 Coloradolady..Would love seeing your smiling face welcoming folks into your world!
    Did anyone notice the beautiful black labs? they were sweethearts as well as was the Corgi.
    back to preparing my posts..
    smiles from Denver!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful house. I could buy several houses down here for that price, but they would not be as beautiful.

    ReplyDelete